Foods Connected Reporting Methodology
Ensure that the right analytics are delivered to the right person at the right time.
- 1Multi Stakeholder Structure
- 2Right Analytics, Right Person, Right Time
- 3Connected Structure of Dashboards
- 4One Source of Truth
- 5Visualisations, Trends & Targets
Procurement Analysis and Insight
Real-time transparency on what product is needed, where and when.
- 1Cost of Good Movements
- 2Livestock Prices
- 3Inter-company Commodity
- 4Price Comparison
- 5Supplier Cost Analysis
- 6Configurable Dashboards
Factory Production Performance
Create customisable factory reports to help you run your business more efficiently, including production profit and loss reports by site and department.
- 1Predicted vs Actual Yield Analysis
- 2Yield Performance by Product
- 3Production Value Analysis
- 4Internal or Supplier Usage
- 55th Quarter and Offal Yields & Revenue
Internal Planning and Supply Chain Analytics
Access to ‘live’ stock management reports, production plans, order management and more, showing stock by individual product and all movements of that product.
- 1Stock Control
- 2Production Plan Management
- 3Service Level Reports
- 4Delivery on Time Reports
Product Quality Analytics
Complete compliance and product quality data to track and trend how you and your suppliers are performing against agreed targets.
- 1Complaints Trends
- 2Retail Pack Assessment Reports and Trends
- 3Retail Store Product Checks
- 4Intercompany Quality Performance
Supplier Compliance Reports
Full visibility over your top performing suppliers with report data from compliance, quality and even commercial activity- all creating supplier ranking score cards.
- 1Supplier Ranking
- 2360 Degree Visibility
- 3Audit and Document Responses
- 4Intake Quality Performance
- 5Supplier Audit Status
External Market Data
Complete access to a vast range of open source global industry statistics in one central location.
- 1Global Livestock Prices
- 2Livestock Slaughter & Herd Figures
- 3Dairy Market Data
- 4Other Food Commodity Data
- 5Imports & Exports
Capture all your CSR data in one central platform and report consistently across your organisation.
- 1Animal Welfare Reporting
- 2Carbon Emissions Reporting
- 3Food Waste Reporting
- 4Antibiotic Usage Reporting
- 5Packaging Reporting